Guides & Manuals
What if I have a Thunder 7000 or EZ Flow system and neither function?
- Please verify you have power to the power junction box in the nose of the trailer, or the breaker from your battery is not tripped.
What if my tarp/trap system is flashing red and does not function?
- Your system is giving a fault code. Please see the corresponding Troubleshooting Guide for your system below to identify the fault code.
What if my Thunder 7000 has 8 red flashes?
- Please see the Thunder 7000 Troubleshooting Guide for information on 8 flash code.
What if my Thunder 7000 control will not power on, or function, and there is no flashing light?
- Please see the Thunder 7000 Troubleshooting Guide for information.
What if my tarp motor will not run?
- Verify motor operation by disconnecting the system and connect motor to a direct power source. The bi-rotational motor should run with direct power.
What if my remote will not program to the keypad?
- Disconnect your system from the power and reset the system. Reapply power, turn on keypad, and try again. If issue persists, please see the Thunder 7000 Troubleshooting Guide for more information.
What if my remote has issues functioning from the cab?
- Please contact your Thunderstone Dealer or Thunderstone Tech Support for information on updating your keypad programming.
What if my EZ Flow system is not functioning correctly?
- First, verify your ground connections are clean. The next step is to verify the power supply to your system is correct and using 4 gage wire and a 150 amp breaker. Finally, verify your switching valves and switching coils are in good operating condition. If issues persist, please see the EZ Flow Troubleshooting Guide for more information.
What if one door on my EZ Flow opens/closes with either door control, or both doors won’t open or close?
- Please see the EZ Flow Troubleshooting Guide for information.
I purchased a replacement cable for my Rear Roll Return, and I do not know the cable routing procedure.
- Please see the Cable Routing Guide.
Thunder Power System
- Junction Box Install Guide
- Motor Cover Installation Instructions
- Remote Programming Operation Instructions
- Thunder 5000 Tarp System Operation Instructions
- Thunder 5000 Tarp System Troubleshooting Guide
- Thunder 7000 Tarp System Flex Arm Installation Instructions
- Thunder 6000 Tarp System Operation Instructions
- Thunder 6000 Tarp System Troubleshooting Guide
- Thunder 7000 Power Tarp Installation Guide
- Thunder 7000 Power Tarp Operation Guide
- Thunder 7000 Power Tarp Troubleshooting Guide
- XR Motor Install & Template for 5000 Series Conversion
Thunder Armor Tarps
EZ Flow Hydraulic Trap
- Current Remote Programming & Operation Instructions
- 38-42-2011 and Older Timpte AG
- 38-42-2011 and Older Timpte STD Split
- 38-42-2012 and Newer Timpte AG
- 38-42-2012 and Newer Timtpe STD Split
- 43-50-2002 and Newer Timpte 54in Door STD
- 43-50-2011 and Older Timpte 36in Door STD
- 43-50-2011 and Older Timpte AG
- 43-50-2012 and Newer Timpte AG
- 43-50-2012 and Newer Timpte 36in Door STD
- Cornhusker EZ Flow Installation
- Door Indicator Instructions
- EZ Flow Trap Install Manual Wilson AG
- EZ Flow XR Operation Remote Programming
- EZ Flow XR Override Installation Instructions
- EZ Flow XR Override Operation Instructions
- EZ Flow XR System Troubleshooting Guide
- Preventative Maintenance Kit Instructions
- Retrofit Keypad & Control Box for 54 Door Installation
- Retrofit Keypad & Control Box Installation
- Last Gen EZ Flow Remote Programming & Operations Instructions
- Last Gen EZ Flow Troubleshooting Guide
- Pre-Assembled Junction Box Installation Instructions